CarpetBakery

Filters may affect review visibility.

1 Movie Review

Hey, this is really great! The animation is very well done, and great job on the remix.
I noticed a minor visual glitch with the paths that appear near the bottom of the screen about 1:35 into the video where it appears two brown rectangles don't get blurred right when the scene starts. This doesn't affect anything, but I thought I'd point it out.
Anyway, thanks for making this. I really enjoyed it.

CaseyAnimates responds:

I know about the glitch! Super annoying, too - doesn’t occur in the actual project file, it’s just some weird Adobe Animate bug. Either way, thanks for the feedback my dude!

3 Game Reviews

Just crazy good. The art, the gameplay, the soundtrack OH… it all feels so much more polished than it has any right to be, ESPECIALLY considering the time constraints. The sheer magnitude of quality still blows my mind to this day

oh yes...

this is exactly the kind of game i'd make with my friends in like 8th grade

12 Audio Reviews

It sounds a little melancholy, like a kiss of true love rudely interrupted by fatal detonation in poor taste

I remember hearing this in parts a while back!
The clarinet parts are still so cool...

A beauty is shining in my heart...
This is very pretty indeed

ZaazNG responds:

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it :)

29 Art Reviews

beneath the deadly toll, a ruthless sleuth.

what if zelda was a girl?

Apparently this is the way I find out it’s coming to consoles. I also wonder how that’ll work???

Great drawing btw

wow25 responds:

Thanks!

I hope I end up looking through my switch photos or something. It's gonna be great

carpet @CarpetBakery